Saturday 13 July 2013

12 July 2013

Day 66: Chest & Back
Pyramid sets on Bench Press and Bent Over Dumbell Row..
Tired as usual..
And felt boring lifting very low weight to complete 50 reps..
Why cant I do better than that ><

I went to collect my parcel ady..
The pants really nice quality..
And it fit me nice..
Size 30 is just good..
Now I can do lot of online shopping =]

Me and my housemate went to Vic Park to grab lunch..
I ordered BBQ Pork Rice..
It wasnt really taste as good as in Malaysia..
They didnt slice it thin enough..
I still prefer Malaysia's =]

I finally got my supervisor shirt =]
I been hoping to get one soon enough =]
Is really a black shirt..
So cool..
And I did some awesome cleaning just now..
Feel happy about it..
But I hope no one dirty it in the future ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment