Friday 12 July 2013

11 July 2013

Day 64: Legs
DTP..
The pyramid sets on Leg Curl and Extension..
Pretty tired..
Legs workout always the pumped up one..
=]

Today we did lot of cleaning at work..
I even took my toothbrush to work..
For the staff to clean some spot that only can clean by small brush =]
I think before the next QSC..
Everyone need to bring a toothbrush everywhere like bringing a pen..
You can clean anything on that spot..

Got sushi tonight again..
But after ate 2 wraps,
I am done..
Will leave it for tml =]

I am still very happy about the Sydney trip..
My sister so envy that she told my mum..
I am the most luckiest among them..
Having those chance to go everywhere..
Because last time I went to Germany..
And did some euro trip =]
Now I having the chance to go Sydney FOC..
Thank you who or what ever make this happen =]
Really thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment