Thursday 11 July 2013

10 July 2013

Drove my friend for eye check up..
She is fine now..
She will back to work starting tomorrow..
Good for her..

We went to Dome for lunch after that =]
She pay for it =]
Thanks alot..
Hehex..

Once I got home,
I saw there was parcel slip that say I need to collect a parcel..
Is it the pants that I ordered online??
Or the document that I asked my mum to send it to me??
I hope is the pants =]

I went to the shop and go through some training..
The competition is at night..
And the grill is fixed at our shop..
Not the crappy one anymore =]
We head to Tuart Hill around 18:00..
Pretty awesome shop with drive thru..
Big kitchen and lot of staff..
They got use our team t-shirt..
But it is XL =.=
Which is really huge on me..
Btw,
I am heading to Sydney in one month time =]
Woohoo..
I won the competition on 3rd place..
I am so happy now..
I never been to Sydney..
Now I can have the chance to go there..
And it is free of charge =]
Awesome..

No comments:

Post a Comment