Wednesday 10 July 2013

9 July 2013

Day 63: Shoulders, Calves & Abs
So hard on the shoulders..
Reverse fly killing me..
I saw someone doing legs press with 170kg..
Impressive..
When can I do that??
Hahax..

I went to work early today..
Because we have training on 14:00..
Not really much a training..
He just explained how we actually do it according to the procedure cards..
And answered our questions that we have..
Training end early..
But I stayed there and train myself until 17:00..
Then I start working =]
It wasnt busy..
But I dunno why we took so long to clean the whole shop ><
The new staff was here..
And she was doing the shiftrunner closing..
And I was doing the runner..
Which is cleaning oven and dishes..
Haiz..

Tomorrow is the competition..
So excited..
I really wush that I can win this..
Then enter National stage..
Which it will be in Sydney..
I never been to Sydney =]

No comments:

Post a Comment