Tuesday 16 July 2013

15 July 2013

Day 68: Legs & Shoulders
Box Squat and Rack Squat..
I dont really feel like I am exercising my legs..
More on the back..
And I am not sure whether I was doing it right or not ><
The shoulders part is pretty tense..

I had Domino for lunch..
Hawaiian again..
Is because of the pineapple =]
I love it so much..

Got home..
Watched The Big Bang Theory..
Had a nap..
Then went out to have dinner at Happy Meal..
I used to work there..
Right before my current job..
The pay rate in Happy Meal is really low..
$9 per hour ><
I am glad I found a better job now =]

Job!!
Now I am in trouble finding a job that related to my study..
Is really pain in the ass to find one..
And I am still waiting my results to be announced on Wednesday..
Haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment