Wednesday 17 July 2013

16 July 2013

Worked double shift today..
Start from 11:00 till 22:00..
With an hour break..
It wasnt busy..
So everything seems alright to me =]
Dont feel tired..
Hahax..

I bought some clothes and a shoes online again..
Now waiting for it to ship..
I choose S size for the shirt..
Hopefully it gonna fit me..
If not,
I am wasting my money ><
Please fit!!

Results came out just now..
At first is kind of hard to login to OASIS..
It seems everyone is checking their results =]
I waited until midnight and check again..
I am officially graduate student =]
But which I am gonna be unemploy ><
Anyway,
I got a Distinction and a High Dinstinction..
Yeppy..
I really din expect to have this results..
I am so happy..
But my overall only 72.61..
Not good enough =]

No comments:

Post a Comment