Thursday 18 July 2013

17 July 2013

Day 69: Calves & Abs
Circuit workout..
It took me only half an hour for the whole workout..
Lolx..

Great news..
3 guys from out shop participate in Master Griller..
All compete in Regional..
Only 2 of us got into National..
But one of us decide to go to the conference..
And he cant compete in National..
Turned up that the 5th will be in the National..
Which is my another colleague..
Yeah..
Everyone is going to Sydney =]

I told everyone that I am going Blue Mountains to compete for Master Griller..
Everyone was surprise that even Griller can go to Blue Mountains..
Lolx..
I really have a great luck to participate in this =]
I am really glad..
By the way,
They allow me to extend my trip..
Yohoo!!

I was talking with my friend after gym..
We talk about Sydney..
Because she just got back from there not long ago..
Suddenly a guy walked close and start chatting..
I thought he was her friend..
Which turned out not..
He speaks nonsence..
And he freaks us out..
Is he on drug or what??

I skate to work today..
And I fell down from my skateboard for the first..
Injured my elbow and wrist..
Definitely will leave a scar..
Damn..
I was so careless that time ><
Thanks to my housemate..
She treated my wound with care =]

Tonight at work was surprisingly busy..
People coming in..
Outside was freezing like north pole..
And my hand was in pain..
Luckily it didnt bleed much and I covered it nicely with bandaid..

No comments:

Post a Comment