Sunday 21 July 2013

20 July 2013

Well..
I am being lazy..
And din go to gym..
And my lower back still hurt..

Today when I went in to work,
It was so messy..
Damn..
I really hate it when it is messy..
I think I have OCD..
Then around 5pm,
Which was the staff change,
It was pretty busy..
Damn..
Customer coming in by group..
And the line getting longer..
What happening??
Lucky the staffs stay back to help us out..
Tonight only 5 staffs working..
And it fine busy around 7pm..
Which Muslim break their fast..
The shop was full of customer..
Some of the tables were dirty..
We can't handle this..
We struggle for around 1 and a half hour..
Then I called my manager..
And he asked someone to help out..
Thank god he came..
Help out a lot..
Then everything start become normal =]
So tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment