Thursday 4 July 2013

3 July 2013

My roommate went to his friend's house overnight..
I woke up in the morning..
And almost forgot that he wasn't here..
Lolx..

Day 58: Shoulders, Calves & Abs
I really don't like shoulders press with smith machine..
And I am doing 10 sets of it..
Really tiring..
I always crank my neck..

After gym,
I went to grab a lonely pizza..
Haha..
Because I was eating alone..

I got home and felt really tired..
Had really nice rest..
And do t wish to wake up for work..
Lol..

We got a big order today..
The customer order 67 meals..
And request to pack in separate bags..
With the kids name written on it..
Which is really troublesome..
You need to make sure this kid's bag got this and that..
Is every single one of them..
And I think I missed one if them..
Because I have one extra salad..
But lucky during that time,
The manager assign more staff..
Everything went well =]

No comments:

Post a Comment