Friday 5 July 2013

4 July 2013

This morning I drove my friend's car..
Dropped her off at the eye surgery foundation..
She had a problem with her eye..
This weather was freaking cold in the morning..

Day 59: Legs
I almost forgot about gym..
The legs workout today was alright..
Damn feeling tired after that..

Today is my day off..
And already have plan to watch movie with friends..
Before that,
We had Grill's Burger for our dinner..
Then we watched Fast & Furious 6..
Well,
The movie not really interested..
But still nice to watch..
At the end,
It shows that this is related to Tokyo Drift..
Finally..
That question can be answered..
Now we know how Han can revive in those episodes..

My friend doesn't feel well after the surgery..
I think is because of the medication she taking..
It makes her looks sick..

No comments:

Post a Comment