Saturday 6 July 2013

5 July 2013

Day 60: Back & Chest
4 supersets..
The whole workout went out pretty good..
And I spent 1 and a half hour in the gym..
Sufficient..
Oh yeah..
I cycled to the gym..
But forgot to bring my student ID..
I cant get into the gym without that..
So cycle all the way back to get the ID..
Well,
Make it as a cardio =]

Tonight the new girl was working as well..
And she was doing all those shiftrunner job..
She is new to our environment..
And need to teach her to do this and that..
Since she was doing those stuff..
I was being the "eletric man"..
Changing the transformer of the lighting..
Some of them were blinking..
I need to climb a really tall ladder to change it..
I really thankful to my dad..
Because of him,
I learn how to do a lot things..
Like being an electric man..
Because I used to change the light bulb of my house and yard..
Which I really hate to do that..
Because sometimes it appears lizard will came out to scare me ><

Well..
My roommate wont be home for 3 days..
He went to a camp..
The atmosphere feel so different here ><
Lolx..

No comments:

Post a Comment