Sunday 7 July 2013

6 July 2013

One of my colleagues is moving into my house next week..
Suppose she gonna move some of her stuff this morning..
But she can't make it..
So I passed her the key so that she can use whenever she want to..
Welcome new housemate..

I had lunch with friends..
And we discussed club issue..
And giving suggestion to the new president of the club..
I am no longer student or committee..
So everything need to pass down to the new batch =]
I ordered Nasi Lemak..
It was delicious..

Wasn't really busy tonight..
And the the light that I changed last night,
Still wasn't working..
Damn..
Waste of my time..

I got sushi again..
But this time is different..
I got the whole container..
Like a big tub..
Damn..
And I got KFC at home as well..
Is from my sister and friends..
They can't finish it..
And gave it to me..
I can't finish the whole thing as well..
So I invite my friends..
But they already bought McD..
So they bring it over as well..
We were like having big party..
Have everything..
Sushi, KFC, McD, and Nandos..
Really everything..

Oh yeah..
My friend is going for vacation..
She left me her laptop and iPad..
Yeah..
But there wasn't anything much in the iPad ><
But still thanks for trusting me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment