Wednesday 21 August 2013

20 August 2013

So freaking frustrated today..
I wanted to go Malaysia Embassy..
First I missed my bus..
Then I took the wrong direction bus..
This bus heading to a train station..
But I didnt get down..
I can actually take the train to city ><
Then now I took the right bus at the correct direction..
But I realised that I forgot to bring my passport..
Oh goosh!!
I was so careless..
So end up I give up my plan to embassy..
@.@

Now we sort out our staff outing..
This coming Friday dinner at Carvers..
Eat all you can buffet..
And those who cant join us on Friday will join another outing..
Now I just need to sort out the transport..
Then will be fine..

I swapped shift tonight..
So I am not working on Sunday. ?
Finally I can join them for volleyball =]
Hurray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment