Thursday 22 August 2013

21 August 2013

Went to had breakfast in the city..
Then I went to Malaysia embassy..
Pay for my document translation and police clearance..
Still waiting for it..
Then the officer ask me to replace my passport as well..
My passport is comsider damaged..
Because of washing it twice in washing machine ><
Need to photocopy lot of documents..
And need passport size photo..
And is blue background =.=
So annoying..
Why they cant just follow others with the white background..

Took the bus back home..
I feel asleep in the bus..
And woke up at the station I getting down..
I always do that..
Sleep in the bus and wake up at my station..
Lolx..

Today at work was about messy..
Some mistakes..
And I feel like the staff move not fast enough ><
But is not good to rush..
Haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment