Thursday 8 August 2013

7 August 2013

Well..
Went out for breakfast at Cafe..
I ordered breakfast the lot..
Same as full breakfast meal..
I love it..
They have bacon, mushroom, eggs, toast..
Yum..

The weather sucks for the whole day..
Raining..
I got home and the first thing I do is jump onto my bed..
Sleep!!

Woke up around 1pm..
I am going for Master Griller training..
But wasnt actually training..
We just discussed about the WarCry that we gonna perform..
HaKa..
That is what we gonna do!!
Is really awesome..
Killing Aura..
I go thru youtube to look for the video..
Awesome!!

After the training,
I have the supervisor meeting with the manager..
We discussed some issue about the Audit..
Then he also announced that we are getting $1000 for organise anything..
Because we hit the target for $20 per transaction for 2 weeks =]
Woohoo..
And I am the planner for the outing..

Had dinner at Izumi..
Japenese shop at Vic Park..
Ramen..
Pretty good..
I like it =]

I had a steroid medicine from my housemate..
My rashes is getting better right now..
Pretty awesome effect..
But my friend told me that if I have it at night,
I cant really go to sleep..
Lolx..
So right now I am not sleeping ><
Lolx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment