Friday 9 August 2013

8 August 2013

Morning..
What I did in the morning??
Oh yeah..
Breakfast at Vic Park..
We tried out a new shop..
Apparently huge portion..
I finished it but not them..
Hahax..

Then picked up my sister's car from fix..
Someone banged her car..
So I get to use her car for the afternoon =]

I visited my friend's house..
Today is Hari Raya..
Well..
They have nice food..
I love the Syrup Bandung =]

I have my sister's car..
So I need to pick her up from work..
North Beach..
Pretty far away..

We went out for dinner..
Then went for movie..
NOW YOU SEE ME
A group of magician performing magic on stage and steal at the back..
Which is pretty awesome..
They din really show how they do it..
But that is the fun part =]
Encourage more street art..
And this movie is on my collection list..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment