Saturday 14 September 2013

13 September 2013

Today is the last day my parents in town..
They leaving on 4pm flight..
So in the morning,
I picked them up from the hotel after checked out..
Then picked up my brother..
My dad stay in my sister's house to sleep again..
And my mum and brother,
We went to Harbour Town to shop again..
Lolx..

Before we head to the airport,
We had lunch at Hong Kong BBq..
At first thinking of getting dim sum.
But it was too crowded and ppl queuing outside..

Some of my friends taking the same flight as my family..
So I had chit chat with them before they leave..
They brought a lot of stuff back ><
Lolx..

Then I head home and get prepare for cupcake for tml..
I went to my friend's house to bake it..
And stayed there for dinner..
So nice..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment