Friday 13 September 2013

12 September 2013

Working in the afternoon shift..
Till 5pm..
It wasn't busy..
And we had one new trainee..
So we got enough people in the kitchen..
But not many customers ><

I stayed back at the store..
Because my family having dinner at the store..
And my colleague asked me to help her on finance..
She is having a test on next day..
My family arrived around 7pm..
And ordered a lot =]
I think Is a lot..
And they loved the food =]
Which is really good..

Then my dad took some photos at my house with me wearing the regalia..
He wanted those photo like passport size photo..
So just the upper body..
Then I sent them back to hotel..
My sister leaving tonight back to Malaysia..
So I need to send her to the airport..
Because I am having her car ><

After sending her to airport..
I drove to my friend's house for the gathering..
Which I was pretty late for..
They came all the way from Malaysia to graduate here..
And they won't stay back in Perth..
=]
Wish them all the best in Malaysia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment