Thursday 12 September 2013

11 September 2013

Is been raining the whole day..
We cancelled our plan to Araluen..
Make it to tomorrow..
And my brother will be driving them there..
Because I have to work tomorrow..

So this morning,
We din really rush..
Left my cousin's house and went to the Sales Centre..
My dad really thinking of investing here..
But can't get the best land or house to invest yet..

After that,
I drove all the way back to pick up my brother at Vic park..
Then brought my parents to check in their hotel..
We head to city for lunch..
Then brought some dried fruits and nut at Kakulas brother..

We had dinner with my parents' friend..
Who migrated here..
Before that,
Me and my brother drove to Fremantle to pick up my sister..
Then made it on time for dinner =]
The food is nice..
Hehex..

I feeling so tired now..
Driving everywhere really drain my energy ><

No comments:

Post a Comment