Wednesday 11 September 2013

10 September 2013

We made breakfast for our parents again..
I made wrap =]
Skill learned from work..
Haha..
This is our last day..
So we packed everything and left the house..

First,
We head to the Olive Factory..
Then Gabriel Chocolate..
I bought some dark chocolate..
Yumm yumm!!
Then we head to Silk Road..
On our way there,
We stopped at the side of the road..
Because my dad wanna take some of photo with the cows..
Those black and white cows..
We don't have it in Malaysia =]
After Silk Road,
We went to the Dried Fruit thingy..
There wasn't many things there..

After all this,
We felt tired driving around..
We decided to skipped everything else..
And head to Simmo Ice Cream again before we head back home..
Hahax..
Then we take turn to drive back to Perth..
My dad drove too..

Now I am staying a night at my cousin house..
We are heading out again for tomorrow..
Tired ><

No comments:

Post a Comment