Monday 9 September 2013

9 September 2013

We made our own breakfast at home!!
Awesome!!

Today our plan is:
Whales watching
Soap factory
Simo ice cream
Busselton Lighthouse
Olive soap factory

So we head to Port Geographe Marina..
My careless sister booked the cruise for next week..
Lolx..
But lucky they rescheduled us to this afternoon..
Thanks god..
So we need to reschedule our plan as well..
And because of my sister careless,
We need to skip some of the plan..
So we head to lighthouse..
Then simo ice cream =]
They say is very famous..

Then we head back to the deck for whale watching..
Took around 30mins to sail far out to the sea..
And Yes!!
We really got to see the whales!!
Really awesome..
Looking at the whales going diving up and down..
Everyone was so excited!!

We head home after that..
Went to IGA for some grocery..
Then we bought Domino for dinner..
So lazy to go out for restaurant..
Actually we plan to eat Japanese food at Dansborough..
But too far away..
Haha..
Stay at home better!!

Just now I massage my dad then my mum..
Ain't I a good kid?!
Haha..
Glad they enjoy it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment