Saturday 21 September 2013

20 September 2013

I woke up around 7am this morning..
Then I can't really sleep back..
I worried about my friends..
I tot one is having class in the morning..
And another one going to work..
But none of them came out from the room..
0.0
I still thinking maybe they are tired or anything..
Wanted sleep a bit more..
But end up I worried for nothing..
Haha..
One having class at 10:30am..
And another is not working..
Lolx..

I got home and washed my sister car..
Alone!!
And not really detail =p
Then head to city..
Thinking of collecting my document from the embassy..
But they are closed..
Damn..
Then head home..
Feeling super tired..
Nap is what I want..
I not willing wake up to work..
Haiz..

Bought Redbull to work..
One of our staff leaving us..
This is her last shift..
It wasn't really busy..
It was just fine..
And everyone seems having fun..
And we asked customer to help us take photos..
Lolx..
Of course is after closing =]
Hey Rebecca,
We sure gonna miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment