Sunday 22 September 2013

21 September 2013

I woke up around 7am today..
And went to Jacob's Ladder..
Ran up and down of the stairs for 5 rounds..
In 30mins..
Then I left straight after that..
I din see my friend there..

I head back to shop to have shiftrunner meeting..
Manager bought crossiant for us..
I ate most of them..
Hehex..
We discussed how to improve our store..
Everything..
And he is planning to get new chairs and tables too =]
But not changing all of them..

After the meeting,
I got home and bath..
Eating my lunch..
Then had my nap..
My manager called and asked whether I can work for 40 hrs in December..
 I just say I can try..
Because what if I got a job..
I won't be working there again..
Man!!
What should I do?
Today is the footy final..
But it wasn't busy at the shop..
Then we did cleaning all the times..
So boring..

No comments:

Post a Comment