Tuesday 24 September 2013

23 September 2013

My roommate is leaving back to Malaysia for good today..
But he might come back next year for Master..
He is not sure about it yet..
And I need to pick up my sister from the airport in the morning..
My sister came back that's means I got no car to use..
I can't cruise around with a car anymore..
Damn..
I really need a car ><
Haha..

Today is my off day..
But one of my stuff is sick..
He can't work..
He asked me to work for him..
But I was too tired..
I rejected..
Luckily someone else was working for him..
Haha..
Sorry..

I went out for lunch with housemate..
She drove her new car..
Pretty nice..
And I asked her to stop by Malaysia embassy..
I wanna pick up my document..
But unfortunately she caught into an accident..
A bus hit her side mirror..
Lucky is just side mirror..
She was frustrated and cried..
Because she got involved into accident quite a few times ><
Damn..
I feel bad..
Because of me she need to stop by there..
Sorry..

Me and my friends went out for karaoke..
It was not bad..
Mostly sang Chinese songs..
Hahax..
And mostly emo songs..
=p

No comments:

Post a Comment