Wednesday 23 October 2013

22 October 2013

My off day..
What to do?
Then my housemate offer me to go out..
Accompany her to donate some old stuff..
And I bought 2 black pants for work from Salvos..
$18 for both of them..
Cheap like hell..
But need to owash them thoroughly ><

After that,
Like there was adernaline ran through my vine..
I bought GoPro Camera ><
Holy shit!!
I really bought it..
Pretty expensive..
Believe me or not..
I really spent it..

Then I practice for my manual driving lesson..
Gotten better now..
But still abit rough..
Need more training..
I wanna be a pro of it..
Hahax..

Day 10: Shoulders
Gym again..
Only shoulders for today..
But still quite an exercise..
Now I am feeling freaking tired with my shoulders..
Will see what gonna feel tomorrow ><

No comments:

Post a Comment