Thursday 24 October 2013

23 October 2013

I had Sambal Fish from Mikasa for lunch..
The sambal fish really taste good..
People say Mikasa is a Japanese restaurant..
But why selling Malaysian food..
Hahax..
Guess that selling udon cant really make a living..
Try Sambal Fish!!

I totally forgot about Laser Tag for next week ><
I haven book the venue yet..
Damn..
Luckily my friend reminded me..
Will do it tomorrow..

We have extra staff working tonight..
Guess my manager anticipate it gonna be busy tonight..
Guess what?!
He is right..
It was busy..
And I was feeling lazy and tired that time ><
I even thought today is Thursday..
Lolx..

I been thinking what of the use of my blog here..
My diary??
But I didnt post up everything..
Because I know I din closed this blog to private..
I wont read back what I wrote..
Sometimes I think of should I post this??
Or that??
Confused!!

Hey you!!
Feeling great talking to you..
I am glad that I met you..
I dont want someone else..
Just you will do : p

No comments:

Post a Comment