Saturday 26 October 2013

25 October 2013

I baked chocolate chip cupcakes today..
Felt boring..
And is my colleague birthday..
So just bake some of them..
And share it with my colleagues..

It was okay at work..
I was pissed..
Because my staff showing attitude to me..
Which I really dont like..
I forgive him..
May be he din really mean it..
And some of staffs were joking around in the kitchen..
And I was very serious..
I dunno..
May be I should losen up abit??

Tonight there was an event going on in Curtin..
Pasar Malam..
My club open a store there..
I really wish that I can help them out..
But I need to work..
I din know about this event until few days ago..
No one told me before..
If not,
I can let me manager not to organize me to work tonight ><

Tomorrow is the Tough Mudder..
So excited ><
I am ready..
Wish me all the best..

If anything happen to me,
Thanks everyone =]
Thank YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment