Sunday 27 October 2013

26 October 2013

TOUGH MUDDER
Are you tough enough??
Woke up 6am and ready..
We need reach there before 9:40am..
But we delayed our run because waiting for teammates..
5 of us..
18km with 20 badass obstacles..
We are ready to challenge..
It was really amazing..
Took us 4 hours to finish it..
All the obstacles are alright..
But the shit part is running between obstacles..
Tired to hell..
The obstacles that I love the most are,
Arctic Enema, Everest, & Cage Crawl..
And another shit part is the flies..
Annoying much..
Flying around your face..
I have a bad news here..
I lost my GoPro camera in one of the obstacles..
Damn..
F that!!

I slept in the car while getting home..
And my friend told me that I was snoring in the car!!
Lolx..
I was so tired..
Even now..
My knee kind of sucks..
Joint hurt..
Got some few scratches!!

Now I am going out to party!!
Mudder Party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment