Monday 28 October 2013

27 October 2013

I was so tired this morning..
So freaking lazy to wake up..
And my sister came and barged in my room..
She woke me up..
She came to bake brownies..
So I baked cupcakes as well..
Because she loves cupcakes..

Then in the afternoon,
I went to my friend's house..
Played games..
San Guo..
And I felt dizzy after playing for awhile..
Damn..
I dunno what happen to me ><
Then I had a short nap..
And played Plant vs Zombie 2 =]
Nice game..

Went to gym at the night..
Day 12: Back & Biceps
The machine in Anytime Fitness is a bit different compare to Curtin Gym..
So I need to try out the weight again..
And the biceps execises were quite tiring..
And my friend was screaming for help..
Hahax..

I forgot to mention about I cracked one of the window at work ><
It was last Friday night..
I was cleaning the storage..
I moved the ladder out..
And I accidentally push the ladder..
It fell on one of the window ><
It cracked badly..
Lolx..
Now my colleagues found out..
And ask me to buy them Gelare for life ><
NO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment