Tuesday 29 October 2013

28 October 2013

Woke up early morning to work..
Opening the store..
And our store changed menu and prices..
Much expensive now..
Lolx..
I was so tired at work..
Feel so lazy..
But lucky din feel any sore of my muscle..
If not, I cant lift all those stock..

Today is the first group staff outing..
We went to Darkzone Laser Tag Willeton..
3 games..
It was really fun..
Basically running around with a gun..
Shoting enemy and their base..
Everyone sweat like after shower..
=]
It was a great exercise..
Good that everyone had fun..

Then we went to Conca's for dinner..
Chilli Mussle Ex Ex Hot..
Damn spicy..
I cant stand it..
Hahax..

After that,
Some of us went to play pool..
I really miss pool game..
But I was suck..
Need to train more =[

At first,
I thinking of making today as my veggie day..
So being a vegan for one day a week..
I had my breakfast and lunch with vegeteraian..
But dinner I ate meat..
Because was having dinner at Conca's..
Lolx..
Nevermind..
I will make it tomorrow as my Veggie day =]

No comments:

Post a Comment