Wednesday 30 October 2013

29 October 2013

Did double today..
I felt tired and lazy after my break..
Luckily I got my drive back to work after that =]

Went to the gym gym after work..
Day 14: Legs
My friend says that he hates legs workout so much..
Because is so extreme..
I agree on that..
Legs workout is always the hardest and extreme..
Because Legs are very hard to train..
And they always gave you mind set that you cant go on anymore..
But actually you can..
3 sets 20 reps Leg extension
3 sets 15 reps Leg curl
4 sets 50 reps Leg press
4 sets 20 reps Lying leg curl
I know right!!
Crazy!!

I always tell myself,
Always make yourself as a better person first..
Before you expect someone to do better..

I really dunno when should I tell you..
I am afraid I will lost opportunity..
But I am also afraid I am rushing =]

No comments:

Post a Comment