Sunday 3 November 2013

2 November 2013

I swapped shift with my colleague..
I took her morning shift..
And she took my night shift..
Because she got something important to do in the afternoon..
This morning,
I made a mistake..
I should not pre cook ribs and thigh before making rice..
Took too much time on doing them..
Made me so rush on opening the shop..
Bad move!!
Rush!! Rush!! Rush!!
Luckily still manage..
It apparently wasn't busy..

After work,
I went home for a nap..
And I crashed at my friend's house again..
Because we are going to Color Run tml..
And we went to the gym..

Day 16: Back & Biceps
3 sets 12 reps Reverse Grip Pulldown
3 sets 12 reps Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
3 sets 17 reps Bent Over Row
3 sets 12 reps Pull-up
3 sets 14 reps Biceps Curl
3 sets 14 reps Preacher Curl
3 sets 14 reps Spider Curl
Tiring and satisfying =]
I don't actually have the right equipment for Spider Curl..
We just used a normal upright bench..

No comments:

Post a Comment