Friday 1 November 2013

31 October 2013

Being a lazy at home this afternoon..
Lying on my bed..
Surfing the net with my Samsung Tab 3..
Had a nap..
So relax =]

I accidentally spilled hot oil on myself at work..
But lucky I din get injured..
I was so careless..
I bought gelare for the staff again..
Dunno why..
Just feel like buying for them =]
Glad they were happy with it..

The weather this evening wasnt too bad..
Not super hot as yesterday..
But I still sweat in the kitchen ><
Hahax..

When I am a team leader,
I want others to understand me..
And obey me..
If you have an opinion,
Sound it out..
I could be wrong too..
If you deny or ignore my request,
I will feel angry..
Because you will make me hard to bring the team..
Is like when a person start disrespect or talk something bad of you..
Others will likely do the same thing to you..
Which you wont get any respect..
End up losing your leadership..

No comments:

Post a Comment