Wednesday 6 November 2013

5 November 2013

Worked from 3pm till 9pm..
But I stayed back for till closing..
Because I following my friend's car to her house..
=]
Today I promised my colleague that I wont be bossy..
So I wont say a thing ><
Most of my colleagues said that I am bossy while work..
Hahax..
I was so silent tonight..
I din emo..
But silent make me emo ><
I think I am a talkative guy..
I must say something..
Lolx..

I went to gym after work..
Day 19: Shoulders, Calves & Abs
3 sets 15 reps Side Raise
with 2 supersets 15 reps Front Raise
3 sets 15 reps Shoulder Press
7 sets 15 reps Lying Delt Raise
6 sets 20 reps Standing Calf Raise
3 sets failure Sit-ups
Pretty normal workout..
This time I try to shorten our rest time..
We took too much rest time for the past exercise..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment