Thursday 7 November 2013

6 November 2013

I been thinking..
Should I have stop writing blog about what I did everyday..
Instead of that,
I should write about my feeling??
I feel when I am emo..

Like I said before,
This world is like a big performance stage..
Everyone is the actor..
The show is going on your whole life..
People is watching..
You can do anything freely when you are alone..
No one sitting down the stage watching..
We shouldnt have this thought..
We life to meet our own expectation..
Not others' expectation from you..
But if you wanna get something from someone..
You need to satisfy them..
Or you could sometimes called lied to them..
Pretend..
Or change yourself..
Or put a new mask on your face..

I was so bored today..
When I start work,
I din talk to someone..
My mood is getting sadder every minutes..
I hate that..
It got better when I start chatting again..
WTH!!

我期望的感觉
却感觉不到
我仍带着希望
等待
是我的考验
我不能屈服的考验

No comments:

Post a Comment