Sunday 15 December 2013

14 December 2013

I need go to work early this morning..
Because someone came to fix the oven..
Last night it caught fire..
And the heating element is broken..
The guy didnt fix it today..
Because he dont have the element with him..
So he will be back on monday..
But I still can use it for precook..
Just that it take longer time to preheat..
The chicken might not reach the temperature..
So I need to watch out for all this..
So I back to my opening routine..
But apparantely I done everything quite smooth today..
I dunno why is the reason ><

It wasnt busy today..
So we just helping each other..
Clean something basic..
Whole shift gone ><
Lolx..

After work,
I settled some stuff in the office then only I left the shop..
Got home..
Ate my lunch or dinner..
Head to gym..

Today in the gym,
I din really go heavy weight for my back workout..
Because I hurt my back on Friday stocking..
But lucky it doesnt affect my workout much..
Thank god!!

My friends gave me an early Christmas present..
But I bet you wont guess what is inside..
Undies..
Lolx..
I like it..
Thanks guys =P

No comments:

Post a Comment