Monday 16 December 2013

15 December 2013

That stupid oven makes the shift worst..
And huge size chicken as well..
Bad things happen together..
And another bad thing happened at work just now..
The printer was working ><
Need to contact the provider..
And go through all those steps to fix the system..
Damn..
The worst is the first officer didnt call me back which he said he will..
Lucky my manager ask me to call again..
Thanks the guy..
He helped me to solve it out..
Awesome!!

I did some mistakes for the ordering..
We ran out of few stuff..
Damn..
This coming few days stock delivery will be my mistakes as well..
I need to adjust my ordering now ><
Oh goosh..

I went to crabbing with friends in the evening..
We drove all the way down south to Halls Head..
We caught some crabs..
But the size is too small..
So we need to free it..
Damn..
Try better luck next time..
But good experience tho..
Is my first time for crabbing =]
Hehex..

No comments:

Post a Comment