Saturday 11 January 2014

10 January 2014

Woke up early this morning
And work
I started early because I need to attend a meeting from centre mgt
But it just inform us the different alarms in the centre
WTF
Anyway,
I earned the hour for basically doing nothing then
I got some info that the QSC might be coming in today
So basically we been really careful for everything
It gone crazy during the lunch hour
Then we clean up all the mess
And waiting for the audit guy to show up
But end up he is not coming
Well
Good job for my stuff =]

Went to gym today
There are only 2 more workouts
Then I am done with the 12 weeks programme
This is my 3rd time now
The 2nd time doesnt went well
Because I hurt my finger
And I stopped

After next week,
I will be back in Malaysia
I am gonna enjoy and rest
Then when I am back from Malaysia
I am gonna go for diet
Like careful with my meal intake
Cook for myself
Frequent meal intake
I wanna see the results =]

Lately I have been working alot
Really alot
I miss party
Last time I used to enjoy my time
Going out
Dinner
Sport
Club
Karaoke
Beach
Movie
Have fun
My friends, please come back =]
No one is here to do all this stuff with me
Lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment