Thursday 9 January 2014

9 January 2014

You
Lets talk about the Special You
Who is You?
The girl that I like =]
Why?
You are cute
I remember you as in flower
You wore a flower dress when I first see you
That never get out of my mind
Is been awhile now
Now I know that You are
Fun
Playful
Unexpected
Adventure
Lovely
Shy
I dunno how you do it
You have fun like there is no tomorrow
You love kids
You play piano
You speak jap
You are independent
But sometimes you came out being shy
That makes you so different
One of thing I like about you
Talking to you will never get bored
But usually I get silenced
You make me speechless
Sometimes nervous
Sometimes make a fool out of myself
And I am idiot enough to blog about you now
I blog to remember
I remember to feel
You are the right one

No comments:

Post a Comment