Sunday 23 March 2014

23 March 2014

Made a bunch of prep food today
But I forgot to add in onions and salmon tuna
Oh damn
It taste so plain without the onions

Went for cliff jump today
Awesome
It was terrify to make the jump
And scary when hanging in the mid air
Refreshing with hit the water
And proud when you made it up the surface
I only got to jump once
Because one of my friends hurt her back
Like literally hurt her back for that jump
We rest along the rock shore for quite awhile
She din feel better
So borrowed a life jacket to for her
A group of local offer us a boat ride to the jetty
So kind of them
We went to a chiro and got a referral letter for X-ray tomorrow
Thank god she still can walk
Just feeling pain around her waist

But still I definitely gonna go again =]
Hahax
I forgot to took a shot for my jump
Damn ><

No comments:

Post a Comment