Saturday 29 March 2014

28 March 2014

I plan to head to gym today
But I cancelled it
Because my friend need to go to hospital
Her back injury getting worse
Brought her to emergency department
I stayed for awhile then left
She was waiting for examination
She went through some scan
And they found out there is another bone fracture
And asked her to stay still
They afraid it will get worse if she moving around
So she is admitted in
Right now she need to wait until monday
To attach some kind of support on her waist
No big surgery
Which is good
And her parents are coming down to perth tomorrow
Shit!!
And she din told them she got hurt because of cliff jumping
Hope she can get well soon!!

My friends invited me to their house after work
They having BBq to celebrate the annoying housemate moving out ><
Lolx
The food was nice
And the humor was crazy too
Thanks for inviting =]

No comments:

Post a Comment