Sunday 30 March 2014

29 March 2014

It wasnt busy this afternoon
But during a period of time it was a bit hectic
Because I sent one of my staff to borrow some stuff from other store
And I got plenty things to do
Luckily I got to finish everything on time
Just a bit messy when the next shift take over
Some dishes need to be cleaned.

This morning
My tooth hurt so bad
Argh..
I really dont wish to visit any dental here
Coz it gonna cost a heaps
During my break
I went to the local dental
I dont think my toothache will just go away like this
Must be something serious
But the dental was treating the last patient of the day ady
Made an appointment for Monday ><
The dentist is so nice
He came all the way to shop and talked to me
Gave me a sensitive relief paste
For me to numb my pain ><
Awesome
It works

I plan to head to gym today after work
But I was so lazy and tired
I skipped again ><
What am I doing now?
Damn
Focus, JACK!!

Went out had dinner with friends
We had some Japanese mix style food
The food is quite nice actually =]
Thanks my friends for introducing it to me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment